Come Stay With Us!
Best Western Heritage Inn is a welcoming destination for families, groups, and even your pets! With Baker Creek running through the property, guests can help themselves to convenient barbecues and picnic tables for easy get-togethers.
Complimentary breakfast is served daily featuring over 18 items. Breakfast is served from 6 – 10 AM daily in the Virginian Room. The menu includes an array of assorted fresh breads and pastries, eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon, waffles, hot oatmeal, fresh fruit, cold cereals, scrambled eggs, juices, and coffee and teas.
For lunch or dinner, there are countless nearby restaurant options such as Mi Mexico, Thai House, Red Robin, Boston’s, Shari’s and Denny’s that are just steps from the hotel’s front door. Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, our 24-hour business center is available, complete with a printer and two computers. Fax and photocopying services are available at the Front Desk at no charge.
Helping guests maintain optimal health on the road is important. That’s why our 24/7 fitness center is a must. It features a variety of cardio and weight equipment – treadmills, elliptical, bike, free weights and more. Additionally, there is a seasonal outdoor pool and glass-enclosed hot tub where guests may relax and enjoy the outdoors year ‘round.
2016 Green Business of the Year Award Winner!
Best Western Heritage Inn is a winner in more ways than one.
- 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2010 Best Western Chairman’s Award
- 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- 2016 Bellingham/Whatcom Chamber of Commerce Green Business of the Year
- 2015 Washington Lodging Association Good Earthkeeping Award
- 2015 Best Western Heroic Hospitality Maintenance Employee of the Year – Brian Roland
- 2015 Best Western Champion Customer Care Award
- 2013, 2011 Best Western Director’s Award
- TripAdvisor Bronze Level Green Leader
- Best Western Green Award
- Audubon International Silver Certified